2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes provide options to fit a variety of Oxford families, including those that desire the race-derived AMG® performance features. Curious how much the GLC costs? Today, we’ll cover the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe price, as well as the pricing and features for the rest of the GLC lineup. Find out which GLC SUV or Coupe fits your budget and needs below!
Latest GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*): For the GLC 300 price, Cincinnati drivers get a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), 14-way power driver seat with memory, and a power liftgate.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*): Enjoy a standard Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system for added traction and control– as well as features like Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and the ECO-START® system.
- 2019 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*): This fuel-efficient model generates 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque thanks to its 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*): Delivering race-ready power, the AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine provides 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. With this, drivers can hit 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): For added strength, the AMG® GLC 63 SUV boasts a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. Thanks to this unique and powerful engine, this GLC can achieve 0 – 60 mph in a heart-stopping 3.8 seconds and generate 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
2020 GLC Coupe Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $50,000*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes loaded with “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, ECO-START®, a touchpad controller, and the ATTENTION ASSIST® driver attention monitor.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): Equipped with a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and heated seats, this GLC Coupe is the whole package.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*): The name of the AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is power. Inside, you’ll find a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that churns out 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque that lets this model accelerate from 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*): The top-of-the-line model features the same engine as above, but increases the output to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Acceleration is also increased to a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Meanwhile, a Burmester® Surround Sound System delivers a concert-like experience.
Explore the GLC SUV or Coupe in West Chester!
Once you’ve reviewed the Mercedes-Benz GLC prices and features, schedule a test drive to see the new GLC SUVs and Coupes in person. We can put you behind the wheel, and then answer any questions you have about the GLC 300 price, vehicle financing, and more!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
If you’re shopping around for a luxury vehicle to enhance your Cincinnati drives, consider the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS. The Mercedes-Benz GLS interior offers premium features and amenities that’ll make you feel right at home – even during the longest dries beyond Mason. Explore our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 that checks off…
Are you eager to see the newMercedes-Benz EQS? So are we! The upcoming first fully electric luxury sedan from Mercedes-Benz EQ promises to provide advanced carbon-friendly efficiency paired with all the style and comfort you’d expect. What we’re really eager to see is the beautiful Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. It will be packed with enough…
If you’re looking for a van that has an abundance of class-leading features and comfort, it’s worth checking out the Mercedes-Benz Metris. The Metris is packed with class-leading features and is spacious for both the driver and passengers. Top it off with best-in-class cargo capacity, and there’s not much not to like about the Metris….