The 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Interior
Spacious and with a variety of configurations, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van interior is one of the most customizable available. Drivers in Cincinnati can choose from three different styles of Sprinter Van: The Cargo Van, Crew Van, or Passenger Van, and the Cargo or Crew vans come with either a 144 inch or 170-inch wheelbase. Each configuration comes with the same excellent features, but each provides different layouts depending on your needs or the needs of your business. Take a virtual tour of the Sprinter Van interiors with Mercedes-Benz of West Chester, then come to Mercedes-Benz of West Chester and take one for a test drive!
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Cargo Room and Seating
No matter what you need on the streets of Oxford, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van interior offers it. Whether you’re transporting passengers or carrying cargo, you can customize the layout of your Sprinter Van interior. Here are the details on the Cargo room of the different configurations as well as their seating:
- Sprinter Cargo Van: The Cargo van seats two to three people and has a cargo volume of 319 cubic feet with the 144-inch wheelbase and 488.1 cubic feet with the 170-inch wheelbase.
- Sprinter Crew Van: The Crew van seats five people and has a cargo volume of 261.3 cubic feet with the 144-inch wheelbase and 370.8 cubic feet with the 170-inch wheelbase.
- Sprinter Passenger Van: This Passenger van seats up to 12 people and still leaves 78.6 cubic feet of cargo space for luggage.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Interior Dimensions
Each configuration of the Sprinter Van interior varies slightly, but you can get an idea of what it might be like to ride inside by checking these dimensions for the 170-inch wheelbase cargo van:
Cargo Sprinter Van Interior Dimensions
- Standing height: 79.1 inches
- Cargo Bed Length: 173.6 inches
- Max Width at Floor: 70.4 inches
- Cargo Width at Wheelhouse: 53.1 inches
With an interior that’s this size, Monroe drivers who are six feet tall will be able to stand within the van, and those who might like to renovate the van into a camper or a mobile workshop could expect to be comfortable.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Interior Features
Not only is there plenty of space in the Sprinter Van Interior, but there are also a variety of useful features that improve safety, comfort, and maneuverability. We’ve chosen a few of the highlights to show you:
- MBUX Multimedia System with 10.25-inch Touchscreen: The optional MBUX touchscreen with intelligent voice control allows you to easily make calls, navigate, and listen to music while you drive.
- 360-Degree Camera: You’ll find it easy to park with total confidence using the 360-degree view offered by this camera, which is capable of digitally creating a bird’s eye view of your vehicle.
- Attention Assist: Never worry about falling asleep at the wheel. This feature monitors your driving for signs of fatigue and alerts you to ensure you don’t drive drowsy.
Try the 2021 Sprinter Van at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
Curious to find out if the Sprinter Van will work for you? The best way to find that out is to take one for a test drive! Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester, and we’ll be happy to help organize one for you. You can also contact our finance center, and we’ll help you make a payment plan that will work for you and your business.
More from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
If you’re shopping around for a luxury vehicle to enhance your Cincinnati drives, consider the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS. The Mercedes-Benz GLS interior offers premium features and amenities that’ll make you feel right at home – even during the longest dries beyond Mason. Explore our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 that checks off…
The Mercedes-Benz lineup is known for its performance and technology, but just what are the best Mercedes-Benz MPG ratings available? If you want to cruise through Cincinnati at peak efficiency, we’re here to help. Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz MPG ratings for every vehicle in the lineup. Then, stop by Mercedes-Benz of West Chester to start test…
Are you eager to see the newMercedes-Benz EQS? So are we! The upcoming first fully electric luxury sedan from Mercedes-Benz EQ promises to provide advanced carbon-friendly efficiency paired with all the style and comfort you’d expect. What we’re really eager to see is the beautiful Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. It will be packed with enough…