What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
The full-size 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV comfortably seats up to seven adult passengers. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are impressive — along with the reasonable price tag. Find out more about the new Mercedes-Benz dimensions and how this luxury SUV can enhance our drives around Cincinnati.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions & Cargo Space
This luxury three-row SUV offers advanced technologies and premium comfort features, the new Mercedes-Benz GLS provides a smooth ride no matter where you’re sitting in the new GLS. Explore the entry-level Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
There’s also lots of room for your belongings. Behind the third row, you’re getting 17.4 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, and with all of the seats down on the entry-level model, you’re getting 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
Step inside the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV interior cabin and enjoy these premium amenities and features:
- Executive Rear Seating: If the maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This available option comes at no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power-folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats come standard with 50/50-split power-folding, giving you access to extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third-row seats are optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully carpeted with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® lets you open your power liftgate when your hands are full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
There’s no denying how spacious the 2021 GLS is in its cabin and cargo areas. However, that doesn’t mean it’s a hard vehicle to fit into a garage or parking space. Check out the exterior dimensions below:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.2 inches
- Overall Width: 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
After learning about the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight, dimensions, and features, and how it compares against the Lexus LX 570, it’s time to see firsthand how the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV can make your Oxford drives more enjoyable. Contact us today with questions or to schedule a test drive.
More from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
If you’re shopping around for a luxury vehicle to enhance your Cincinnati drives, consider the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS. The Mercedes-Benz GLS interior offers premium features and amenities that’ll make you feel right at home – even during the longest dries beyond Mason. Explore our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 that checks off…
The Mercedes-Benz lineup is known for its performance and technology, but just what are the best Mercedes-Benz MPG ratings available? If you want to cruise through Cincinnati at peak efficiency, we’re here to help. Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz MPG ratings for every vehicle in the lineup. Then, stop by Mercedes-Benz of West Chester to start test…
Are you eager to see the newMercedes-Benz EQS? So are we! The upcoming first fully electric luxury sedan from Mercedes-Benz EQ promises to provide advanced carbon-friendly efficiency paired with all the style and comfort you’d expect. What we’re really eager to see is the beautiful Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. It will be packed with enough…