Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior in West Chester
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior offers the amenities and performance specs car shoppers are looking for to enhance their Cincinnati drives. Thanks to new technologies and a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, there’s a plethora of reasons to explore this luxury sedan at our West Chester dealership. After learning about the exciting interior features, explore our inventory to find the Mercedes-Benz E-Class that’s best suited for you.
Luxury Features & Technologies
The 2021 E-Class interior offers more features than previous years, starting with the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), which is a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® by offering powerful features like Natural Language Understanding.
Additional E-Class interior features include:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Upgrade to higher E-Class trim levels and enjoy these premium features during your Oxford commute:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
How to Customize Your E-Class Interior with Premium Packages
Interested in customizing your new ride without having to upgrade to higher trim levels? There are a few available packages to choose from that offer the additional features you’re looking for:
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package — Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
Feel free to reach out to our sales team to learn more about these exciting packages and how they can enhance your driving experience.
What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions?
The 2021 E-Class interior provides lots of space for your long drives, as well as offers plenty of space for your cargo without sacrificing your passenger’s comfort. Let’s take a look at the interior dimensions of the luxury E-Class sedan:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Test Drive the New E-Class Near Monroe!
After learning about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and interior features, we want to get you behind the wheel for a test drive. We’ll make sure that you leave our West Chester dealership in the new E-Class sedan for sale that checks all your boxes. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call! Get the car-buying process started by getting pre-approved for financing.