2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Interior
When you step into the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior, you enter a world of luxury complete with first-class standard features like power front seats with 3-position memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, and Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding. 41.8 inches of front-row legroom ensures drivers of any height can get comfortable for the long haul, with 8.6 cubic feet of trunk space to accommodate cargo. Mercedes-Benz of West Chester has the full story on the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior, below!
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Interior Dimensions
From daily commutes to Cincinnati to weekend trips to Oxford with the family, there’s room for everyone in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior. Take a look at the first- and second-row dimensions and cargo room details, here:
- 1st-Row/2nd-Row Headroom: 40.3 inches/37.2 inches
- 1st-Row/2nd-Row Legroom: 41.8 inches/33.9 inches
- 1st-Row/2nd-Row Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches/54 inches
- Cargo Capacity: 8.6 cubic feet
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Interior: Technology
If you’re constantly on the go in Monroe, you’ll love the tech-filled cabin of the 2021 A-Class. With the following standard features, keeping connected and entertained throughout your journey is simple:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) serves as your touch-controlled hub for everything from smartphone connectivity to climate control.
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding actively understands and responds to natural conversational phrases, such as “I feel cold.” There’s no need to memorize specific phrases.
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation provides a quick and easy way to interact with Voice Control. Simply say “Hey, Mercedes” followed by whatever you’d like your vehicle to do for you.
- Hands-free Bluetooth®* interface lets you place and answer phone calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are integrated into the touchscreen interface, so you can access your favorite music, podcasts, navigation, and more from your phone.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Interior: Luxury Features
Driving in the A-Class will feel just as comfortable as lounging at home with these standard-equipped luxury amenities:
- Power front seats with 3-position memory provides 12 power-adjustable seating positions and 4-way power lumbar support. Store up to 3 seating positions each for the driver and passenger seat with the memory function.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control allows the driver and front passenger to enjoy separate temperature settings simultaneously.
- 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated vents provides a relaxing ambiance for nighttime driving, complete with 64 selectable colors and adjustable brightness.
- Heated power side mirrors allow for quick and easy adjustments to the outside mirrors, with heating function to melt off snow and ice during the winter months.
Get Behind the Wheel at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester!
To truly experience the difference you’ll feel in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior, contact us to set up a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester. See how you feel behind the wheel, then meet with our finance center to discuss lease and loan options for a new A-Class in West Chester!
More from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
Spacious and with a variety of configurations, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van interior is one of the most customizable available. Drivers in Cincinnati can choose from three different styles of Sprinter Van: The Cargo Van, Crew Van, or Passenger Van, and the Cargo or Crew vans come with either a 144 inch or 170-inch…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE offers plenty of options, making it easier to find the configuration that’ll enhance your Cincinnati commute. Whether you’re looking for a family-sized vehicle that comfortably seats five or seven while hauling a small boat or camper with ease, or a high-performance SUV with advanced technologies, we have a GLE trim…
West Chester drivers love the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV because of its powerful engine and comfortable, well-equipped interior. Not only does it deliver outstanding performance, but it offers a stylish, spacious, and comfortable interior cabin that’s well-equipped with a host of incredible amenities. There’s plenty of space in the new Mercedes-Benz GLB interior for passengers, your…