What Features are in the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior?
When an interior combines luxe materials and innovative technology, you are left with a small luxury sedan that sets itself apart from the others. The 2019 Mercedes Benz C-Class boasts an interior that will make you want to take the long way home. Find out what makes this interior so special for yourself at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester.
Commuting doesn’t mean you can’t stay connected when you have the impressive infotainment and phone integration offered on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Have what you need at the tip of your fingers with:
- FrontBass®: This system takes advantage of the C-Class body by utilizing it as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer. Not only does this design provide a rich sound, but it also decreases the weight of the C-Class.
- Apple CarPlay®: Connect your iPhone and enjoy the power of Siri® in your vehicle. You can hear or dictate text messages, get directions, and stream your favorite entertainment from a variety of places.
- Android Auto™: Experience Google voice recognition inside the C-Class and gain the ability to access navigation, make calls, send and receive texts, stream music, and more.
- COMAND® Multimedia: The available Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND®) system contains a navigation system, radio, and smartphone app integration. Access these premium features via an easy-to-use touchpad controller and 12.3-inch high-resolution display screen.
Elegant Design, Maximum Comfort
A sumptuous interior awaits you when you climb into the 2019 C-Class. Take in the elegant presentation and attention to detail in every inch of the cabin with niceties like:
- Nappa Leather Upholstery: The available Nappa leather upholstery gifts occupants with its supple quality. Hand-fitted, this leather elevates the already luxe Mercedes-Benz seats.
- Premium Steering Wheel: Access a variety of multimedia features without ever taking your hand off this available leather-wrapped steering.
- Heated Front Armrest: Rest comfortably with the additional warmth delivered by the available heated front armrest.
- Genuine Wood Trim: Choose from an array of genuine wood trims like Natural Grain Brown Ash, Natural Grain Walnut, Natural Grain Black Ash, and Natural Grain Grey Oak.
- Sophisticated Dash: The available topstitched MB-Tex leatherette dash offers an added style boost to this already stylish vehicle.
Melt into the C-Class Interior at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
When you are ready to experience the C-Class interior in person and learn how it compares to the CLA or E-Class, contact us to schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester. We have a collection of new vehicle lease and finance specials to choose from at our advanced showroom in West Chester. If you’d like to take your search in another direction, be sure to compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE vs. BMW X5.
More From Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
Spacious and adaptable, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Metris interior is one of the most versatile on the market. Cincinnati drivers can take their pick of four different van styles: Worker Cargo, Cargo, Worker Passenger, and Passenger. While each configuration offers the same terrific features, the four configurations provide different layouts so you can find a perfect…
The Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions provide the balance Cincinnati drivers are searching for. The cargo area can expand up to 56.5 cubic feet, and there is plenty of room for up to five passengers in the cabin. Meanwhile, the exterior dimensions ensure the GLC remains compact and easy to maneuver on crowded Oxford streets. Get the…
When you need a work vehicle that won’t let you down on the Cincinnati and Oxford roads, there’s nothing like a Mercedes-Benz cargo van to get the job done right! The latest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions showcase impressive capabilities, along with the stellar performance and luxury amenities that you’d expect from Mercedes-Benz. Plus, the Sprinter is…