What Features are Offered in the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior?
Luxury SUVs are sought after not just for their power, but for their well-equipped cabins, and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC is no exception. The GLC is designed with the function and capability of an SUV, plus the technology and distinct class of a Mercedes-Benz.
The 2018 GLC 300 interior is furnished with a wide array of standard convenience and luxury features, such as:
- HomeLink™ garage door opener
- dual-zone automatic climate control
- 14-way power driver’s seat with memory
- KEYLESS START®, and a five-year subscription to mbrace® Connect
Monroe drivers can also expect top-notch infotainment features from the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC, including:
- Bluetooth®* Connectivity: Audio streaming makes it easy for drivers to use their digital music player by wirelessly connecting a compatible iPod® or other MP3 player for cable-free, convenient playback.
- 7-Inch Color Display: Manage you Bluetooth®* phonebooks, use optional COMAND® navigation to get to your latest destination, and enjoy entertainment along the way with optional Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
As a mid-size SUV, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers plenty of space for passengers and cargo to make your weekend errands around Oxford easier, like:
- Seating for 5
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- A maximum of 56.5 cubic feet of cargo volume
- Lockable storage under the cargo-area floor
- Storage Package (includes a cargo net and collapsible crate that fits under the floor)
When it comes to utility features, the 2018 GLC ramps up its cargo carrying capability with several standard and available features. Notable features include:
- A maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Retractable luggage cover
- Power liftgate
- Available cargo area tray accessory
- Available load sill protector accessory
Find Your New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC in West Chester
From the moment you step foot inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC, you’ll understand why its cabin stands out from other luxury SUVs. Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, the 2018 GLC rises above the rest. Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester near Oxford to see it for yourself.
More From Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
Discover the Differences Between the Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV and BMW iX3 As the electric vehicle market booms, luxury manufacturers are developing impressive electric SUVs. In this blog post, we’ll compare two heavyweights in the segment: the Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV and the BMW iX3. Both vehicles promise a thrilling driving experience, cutting-edge technology, and eco-friendly performance….
Discover the Difference Between the Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV and Lexus RZ As electric vehicles continue to gain popularity, luxury automakers are introducing impressive electric SUVs to meet the demand for sustainable and high-performance vehicles. In this blog post, we’ll compare two standout contenders in the segment: the Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV and the Lexus RZ. Both…
Discover How the Mercedes-Benz and BMW I4 Compare As the world shifts towards a more sustainable future, luxury car brands are not far behind in the race to produce electric vehicles. The Mercedes-Benz EQE and the BMW i4 are two of the latest electric offerings from these renowned car manufacturers. Both of these luxury EVs…