What Features are Offered in the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior?
Luxury SUVs are sought after not just for their power, but for their well-equipped cabins, and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC is no exception. The GLC is designed with the function and capability of an SUV, plus the technology and distinct class of a Mercedes-Benz.
The 2018 GLC 300 interior is furnished with a wide array of standard convenience and luxury features, such as:
- HomeLink™ garage door opener
- dual-zone automatic climate control
- 14-way power driver’s seat with memory
- KEYLESS START®, and a five-year subscription to mbrace® Connect
Monroe drivers can also expect top-notch infotainment features from the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC, including:
- Bluetooth®* Connectivity: Audio streaming makes it easy for drivers to use their digital music player by wirelessly connecting a compatible iPod® or other MP3 player for cable-free, convenient playback.
- 7-Inch Color Display: Manage you Bluetooth®* phonebooks, use optional COMAND® navigation to get to your latest destination, and enjoy entertainment along the way with optional Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
As a mid-size SUV, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers plenty of space for passengers and cargo to make your weekend errands around Oxford easier, like:
- Seating for 5
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- A maximum of 56.5 cubic feet of cargo volume
- Lockable storage under the cargo-area floor
- Storage Package (includes a cargo net and collapsible crate that fits under the floor)
When it comes to utility features, the 2018 GLC ramps up its cargo carrying capability with several standard and available features. Notable features include:
- A maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Retractable luggage cover
- Power liftgate
- Available cargo area tray accessory
- Available load sill protector accessory
Find Your New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC in West Chester
From the moment you step foot inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC, you’ll understand why its cabin stands out from other luxury SUVs. Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, the 2018 GLC rises above the rest. Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester near Oxford to see it for yourself.
More From Mercedes-Benz of West Chester
When you need a work vehicle that won’t let you down on the Cincinnati and Oxford roads, there’s nothing like a Mercedes-Benz cargo van to get the job done right! The latest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions showcase impressive capabilities, along with the stellar performance and luxury amenities that you’d expect from Mercedes-Benz. Plus, the Sprinter is…
Dreaming of getting behind the wheel of a new Mercedes-Benz in Cincinnati, but having a bit of trouble finding the model that will best suit your unique budget? Consult this comprehensive 2020 Mercedes-Benz price list from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester! We’ll help you determine which model or models will best suit your needs. We even offer a rotating…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes provide options to fit a variety of Oxford families, including those that desire the race-derived AMG® performance features. Curious how much the GLC costs? Today, we’ll cover the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe price, as well as the pricing and features for the rest of the GLC lineup. Find…